Corinium Talking News
- Cheltenham and surroundings - newspaper: The Cotswold Standard
CVTN - Cotswold Vale Talking Newspaper
- Dursley and South Gloucestershire - newspaper: The Dursley Gazette
- Forest of Dean
Gloucester Talking Newspaper
- Gloucester City - newspaper: The Gloucester Citizen
The Cotswold Listener
- Cheltenham and North Gloucestershire - newspapers: Gloucestershire Echo and Cotswold Journal
The Talking Newspaper Federation
- provides advice about and for 400 local Talking Newspapers.
Royal National Institute for the Blind
- the leading national charity for people with sight loss.
- monthly free audio program for visually impaired people.
- the local association for the visually impaired, providing advice, home visits, group meetings and resource centre. Good range of useful links.
- encouraging, supporting and training visually impaired in technology.
Blind Children UK (formerly National Blind Children’s Society)
- campaigns for equality for deaf and blind people and supports independence.
Guide Dogs UK
- provides mobility and freedom to blind and partially sighted people. Also campaigns for the rights, provides eye health guidance and funds research.
The Macular Society
- advice and support for people with macular disease.
AddVenture in Learning
- residential courses for visually impaired people.